The elegant 'Undertaker' return address stamp lends an unmistakable air of late-19th Century genteel to your envelopes and other correspondence. The design is distinctly Edwardian in its stylings – down to the original postmaster advertence notice – and is sure to capture the imagination of your recipient. The powerful, intricate, and unmistakably vintage design is certain to impress and add a touch of sophistication to your correspondence.
There are three options for you to choose from at checkout:
1.) Digital Graphic: When we finish designing your stamp proof (1–3 days), we will send you a .pdf proof image for you to look over to ensure your information is all correct & that everything looks right. Upon responding with your approval, we will forward your finalized design files to the email address we have on file for you. This option is great if you would prefer to DIY print your design onto envelopes yourself or to enlist a specialty print shop of your choosing to professionally print the design onto envelopes. This option also allows for the quickest turnaround. Although our finely crafted rubber stamps can reproduce any fine details when used properly, you should select this option if you desire a more 'meticulous' and 'perfect' look than a rubber stamp may be capable of consistently producing.
2.) Rubber Stamp: Select this option at checkout if you'd prefer your stamp to be expertly cut into fine red rubber, & then skillfully mounted onto a traditional 'hourglass' wood mount with a traditional glossy black handle installed. Stamp measures 3" x 1.25", with the rubber stamp plate filling these dimensions (the top/longest part top of the Undertaker design will be ~3" horizontally on your envelope). The top of the woodblock will feature your stamp design expertly etched right onto the wood, ensuring that you always know the correct placement & orientation of your stamp from above. Laser-etched at 1000 dpi in eco-friendly 100% renewable resource red rubber. This option is perfect if you wish to place your design on any media of your own choosing (thick envelopes, any paper media, cardboard, and even fabrics!) Just make sure that you have your own inkpad to use with it.
3.) Rubber Stamp + Inkpad: Same as option 2, plus your choice of either a VersaFine archival pigment ink pad for fine details, or a jumbo Ranger archival pigment inkpad. In our expert opinion, the VersaFine inkpad is hands-down the best on the market for using with stamps containing fine details, as the final impression quality is unrivaled by other inkpad manufacturers. The vibrant archival pigment-based inks mean that stamped impressions are both quick-drying (~5-10 seconds) and are waterproof/won't smear once they are completely dry. If you want an inkpad that is of acceptable, archival quality but that is available in a larger variety of colors, and that is large enough to cover your Diamant stamp with one press (purchased separately), ensure that you select a jumbo Ranger archival inkpad from the drop-down box at checkout.
When checking out, be sure to select one of the three above options from the drop-down box. Then, fill out the personalization box with the following required information. Note that customers not making their purchase through Etsy won't see the personalization box, so be sure to include the following information in the 'notes' section at checkout, or send us a message/email alongside your order with the following info:
i) Desired name/business name to be included on your stamp,
ii) Return address (Street, City, State, Zip) to be included on your stamp,
iii) Three adjectives that describe you/the business/etc. (See listing photo examples for ideas).
Typically, you can expect to receive *digital file* orders within 1–5 business days, and rubber stamps within 1–2 weeks from the date of purchase. However, it is entirely up to you as the customer to approve the proof we send you, and failing to approve your proof will inevitably force an extension on your expected ship & delivery dates. Additionally, once your order is turned over to the U.S. Postal Service (you will be notified by email with tracking number when it ships), we have no further control over internal postal delays and/or re-routing & clerical errors, so, please plan for no more than ***three weeks*** in total between the order date and the delivery date. We cannot be held liable for poor/late planning or delayed wedding invitations, for instance, if three weeks is not enough time for you.
IMPORTANT --- PLEASE NOTE:
- Unless otherwise discussed & agreed upon, we cannot cancel or refund an order once we have designed your stamp and sent you a proof, and/or once your stamp has been entered into the production queue.
- It is necessary for you to approve your proof design (typically via Etsy messaging and/or email). We cannot complete your order if you do not communicate with us, so please be on the lookout for our correspondence or else you risk your order being pushed back in the queue, ultimately delaying your stamp from shipping out 'on time.'
- Please understand that excessive requests for edits/alterations creates a domino effect on our end and limits our ability to complete orders in a timely manner. Having said that, there is no limit to the number of proofs we will send you until you are pleased, as your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal!
- Once your approval is given, your design is considered *FINAL* and no further alterations may be requested -- for reasons we deem obvious. Please ensure that your stamp proof displays your correct information and appears otherwise satisfactory to you.
- If you do not provide any personalization info with your order, and we attempt to contact you for clarification (*prior to sending you a proof*), but do not hear back from you within one week of your order date, we will cancel the order & issue you a full refund for your charges paid.
- If we send your proof to you for approval and do not hear back from you within ***three (3) days***, we will submit your order for cancellation and issue you a refund MINUS a 30% renumeration fee for our completed labor in designing your stamp, attempting to contact you, and for the preparation & mailing to you of our traditional itemized billhead & mindful stamping guide.
- We will not send customers any file extension type that may be compatible with design editing software (.ai, .eps, .psd, etc.), as our designs are protected by *copyright*. As such: any third-party editing, altering, tailoring, reformatting, customizing, redistributing, and/or reselling of our design(s) is strictly prohibited by law, and any one or more of these actions will result in the pursuit and prosecution of the offending party(ies).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
6-18 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jan 3, 2024
Thrilled with my stamp. As a historical consultant this is invaluable advertising on all of my business mailing! Really is a finishing touch that looks very professional
Dec 26, 2023
This was fun to make. the owner was very responsive to my questions and made my requested design changes right away and then it shipped promptly. It’s a very special thing to have.
Jul 18, 2023
I can't describe how happy I am to have such a special stamp made to order just for me...one of a kind!!!