Lending an unmistakable caliber of late-19th Century genteel to your envelopes, the elegant 'Undertaker' return address label or stamp immediately conveys an air of refined esteem to your correspondence. The Undertaker design is distinctly Edwardian in its stylings – down to the original postmaster advertence – and is sure to capture the imagination of your recipient and hold true their gaze right to the very opening of your epistle.
There are four options for you to choose from at checkout:
1. Digital file only ($25): Upon completion of your custom return address graphic (1–5 days), we will send you a digital proof to ensure your satisfaction. If approved, the high quality graphic will be sent to you as a PDF. You may then print your custom label onto envelopes yourself or have it printed by a specialty print shop. This option allows for the quickest turnaround. **This option is for a custom, graphically-designed PDF (or other requested extension) file only! This is the default item purchased if you do not select a below variation when you check out**
2. Professionally-printed A7 Euro flap envelopes (25 for $32): Your custom graphic will be made to order, and will then be professionally-printed onto high quality A7 Euro flap envelopes. With this option, you will also receive a digital proof, as well as a high-quality PDF file of your graphic, with which you may use to print onto more envelopes in the future if you wish. These envelopes are standard A7 size (5 1/4" x 7 1/4") and are made out of 'warm white felt' specialty paper which is rated at 80lbs., ensuring that even your wettest fountain pen inks won't bleed through or feather. We have partnered with PaperandMore.com to bring you this option.
3. Rubber stamp ONLY ($46): [*Ink pad required separately*] If you prefer your return address label to be made into a wood-mount rubber stamp, select this option at check out. You will also receive the high quality PDF graphic upon your approval of the digital proof, which you can use to print onto envelopes if you desire a more 'meticulous' look than a rubber stamp is capable of producing – although these red rubber stamps are pretty great at reproducing the fine details of this design if you are patient and utilize good stamping techniques. We have partnered with RubberStamps.net to bring you this option.
4. Rubber stamp with ink pad ($52): Same as option 3, but includes a ColorBox archival pigment ink pad in either black or Sailboat navy blue.
When checking out, be sure to select one of the four options from the drop-down box. Then, fill out the personalization box with the desired name and address to be included on your stamp (customers not making their purchase through Etsy may not see the personalization box, so simply include this information in the 'notes' section during checkout, or send us a message alongside your order).
Typically, you can expect to receive your custom digital graphic within 1–5 business days, or your envelopes or stamp within 1–2 weeks from the date of purchase. However, we have no control over how quickly you respond to us or approve your digital proof, nor over shipping delays and post office errors, so please plan for no more than *three weeks* between ordering and receiving your envelopes or rubber stamp. We cannot be held liable for poor planning or late wedding invitations, for example, if three weeks does not work for you.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon—and for reasons we deem to be obvious—we cannot cancel or issue a full refund for any purchases after sending you a digital proof.
- We cannot fulfill any orders without establishing a line of correspondence with you (typically via Etsy messaging and/or email), as this is necessary for you to request alterations and *approve your digital proof* (we are unable to fulfill your order without your approval of your proof design). Your approval is considered final, so please ensure your stamp is to your specifications, as we cannot cancel or refund an order once your stamp has entered production.
- If you do not provide any personalization instructions with your order, and we attempt to contact but do not hear back from you within one week of your order date, we will submit your order for cancellation and issue you a full refund for your charges paid. However, ***if we send you a proof*** and then do not hear back from you within one week's time, we will submit your order for cancellation and issue you a refund for your charges MINUS a 30% renumeration fee for the time and effort we made in designing your stamp, attempting to contact you, and for preparing & mailing your included order documents.
Thank you for understanding our reasoning behind these necessary stipulations.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us. Thanks for visiting! :)
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.