Crafted with precision and attention to detail, our Victorian-inspired ‘Diamant’ return address stamp is a true work of art. The intricate design is sure to impress and add a touch of sophistication to your letters, invitations, and cards. The triangular shape of the stamp adds a uniquely vintage twist to your mail, and the custom designed monogram featuring your personalized initials makes it truly one-of-a-kind.
Each stamp is custom made to order, ensuring that it perfectly reflects your personal style. The stamp is made from high-quality materials to ensure long-lasting durability, and the crisp and clear impressions it creates will make your envelopes stand out in the best way possible.
Whether you're sending out wedding invitations, holiday cards, or just want to add a touch of elegance to your everyday correspondence, our Victorian-inspired Diamant return address stamp is the perfect choice. Make a lasting impression with every letter you send, with our beautiful and unique custom designed stamp.
Diamant stamps have even been featured in the New York Times gift giving guide, Wirecutter:
“Blackwater & Sons custom return-address labels are an ode to a bygone age in penmanship. Mimicking traditional Spencerian script, the stamped label dominates the corner of an envelope, a triangular garden of flourishes, curlicues, and serifs. Are they over the top? Assuredly. For someone who has a deep-seated love for classic stationery, it’s an elegant way to mark your letters and packages without needing to take out a fountain pen (or even to learn how to use one). It’s a gift that’s joyously over-the-top, and who knows—maybe it’ll even get folks back in the habit of writing letters to people they care about. Just make sure the recipient isn’t planning on moving anytime soon before you buy it."
—Tim Barribeau, editor at Wirecutter: A New York Times Company
Inspired by the ornate ephemeral documents, precision penmanship, and finely-detailed artistry & craftsmanship of the late 1800’s and early 1900’s, the Blackwater & Sons 'Diamant' return address stamp will certainly make your letter-mail stand out among the stacks of mundane, boring envelopes and half-hearted invitations. Each order begins with your choice of one-of-two available typeset styles [see listing photos], evolving from there as we accommodate your custom information and then meticulously fill the open spaces with ornate flourishes and design elements that will be the envy of anybody receiving your mail. A one- or two-letter monogram is then hand-designed by us and placed into the central element of your design: a scrolling central banner featuring wavy tails and shaded with hand-etched line-work, emulating old world lithographic and intaglio processes down to the smallest details. As a result of this very bespoke customization process, no two Diamant stamps will ever be the same!
There are three options for you to choose from at checkout:
1. Digital file only ($28): Upon completion of your custom return address graphic (1–5 days), we will send you a digital proof to ensure your satisfaction. If approved, the high-quality graphic will be sent to you as a PDF (unless you request a.png or other file type instead. For obvious reasons, we will not send you file types that will allow you to import our design into your own graphic design software for editing). This option is great if you would prefer to print your custom label onto envelopes yourself or have it printed on envelopes for you by a specialty print shop of your choosing. This option also allows for the quickest turnaround. Select this option if you desire a more 'meticulous' look than a rubber stamp is often capable of producing (although, our finely crafted rubber stamps will reproduce the fine details of your design if you are patient and utilize good stamping techniques). To reiterate, this option is for a custom, graphically-designed PDF (or other requested extension) file only, and this is the default item purchased if you do not select a below variation when you check out.
2. Rubber stamp ONLY ($68): [*Ink pad not included*] If you prefer your Diamant stamp to be made into the finest quality wood-mounted rubber stamp that money can buy (which you can use on any paper media of your choosing until such time as your address changes), and you have your own inkpad to use with it, select this option at check out.
3. Rubber stamp with ink pad ($78): Same as option 3, PLUS a VersaFine archival pigment ink pad in Onyx Black. In our humble opinion, this inkpad is hands-down the best on the market for using with stamps that contain fine details, and the final impression quality is unrivaled by cheaper inkpad manufacturers. This vibrant onyx black stamp pad is archival, quick-drying and the longest-lasting pigment ink pad available on the market. Pad measures approximately 1 7/8" tall by 3" wide and case measures 2 5/8" tall by 3 3/4" wide. VersaFine uses oil-based pigment inks that work with watercolor paints and markers. Recommended for use on uncoated paper. Drying time is about 5 seconds on thin high-grade paper. Once dry, stamped images are waterproof and will not smear! VersaFine inks are light-fast and fade resistant, easily replicating fine lines and details. The best part is that VersaFine archival pigment inkpads will outlast other common inkpads by 3 to 5 times!
When checking out, be sure to select one of the four options from the drop-down box. Then, fill out the personalization box with the following required information (customers not making their purchase through the Etsy platform may not see the personalization box, so simply include this information in the 'notes' section at checkout, or send us a message alongside your order with the following information):
1. Desired name and address to be included on your stamp
2. Desired monogram letters (1–2 letters maximum)
3. Desired 'Typeset' style (Optional–we will decide if not specified)
Your label or stamp will be completed with our standard flourishes [see listing photos] filling the empty spaces around your text. However, if you would like us to use a specific type of flower or other *simple* illustration instead, just mention this and we'll see what we can come up with. Note that any custom illustration work *will* invariably delay the proofing process and ultimately push back your order, though, so if you are on a time-crunch we suggest opting for our standard flourishes. If you would prefer a graphic image or your existing logo in the center circle (instead of a monogram), simply let us know in the personalization box or in your message when you are checking out, and we'll do what we can to incorporate it or let you know why we are unable to fulfill your request. There is no limit to the number of proofs we will send you until you are pleased, as your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
Typically, you can expect to receive *digital* orders within 1–5 business days, or your stamp(s) within 1–2 weeks from the date of purchase. However, it is entirely up to you as the customer to approve the proof we send you either via Etsy messages or email, and we have no control over how long it takes you to approve your proof. Additionally, once the order leaves our facility, we also have no control over any unforeseen shipping delays and/or post office clerical errors, so please plan for no more than ***three weeks*** in total between ordering and receiving your order. We cannot be held liable for poor/late planning on your part or delayed wedding invitations -- for example -- if three weeks does not work for you.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon—and for reasons we deem to be obvious—we cannot cancel an order once it is in production or issue a full refund for any purchases after we send you a digital proof.
- We cannot complete any orders without first establishing a line of correspondence with you (typically via Etsy messaging and/or email), as it is necessary so you may (if desired) request any alterations to your proof and ***approve your digital proof*** No orders will proceed to the production phase without first receiving your approval of the proof design. Once your approval is given to us the design is considered final and you may request no further alterations, so please ensure your stamp proof stands up to your specifications and desires. Again, we cannot cancel or refund an order once your stamp has entered production.
- If you do not provide any personalization instructions with your order, and we attempt to contact but do not hear back from you within one week of your order date, we will submit your order for cancellation and issue you a full refund for your charges paid.
- Lastly, if we send a proof to you for your approval and do not hear back from you ***within three days' time***, we will submit your order for cancellation and issue you a refund for your order total LESS 30% renumeration fees for the time and effort we made in designing your stamp, attempting to contact you, and for preparing & mailing your included order documents in advance of the product.
Thank you for understanding our reasoning behind these necessary stipulations.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 5 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Jun 1, 2023
Beautiful stamp - thank you!
May 31, 2023
Such a GORGEOUS and unique stamp!! The seller communicated quickly and clearly!! Thank you!!!
Apr 3, 2020
Beautiful unique custom design,& remarkably quick international delivery
Jan 25, 2020
Dec 10, 2019
I absolutely love my stamp! It’s so so beautiful. The detail is so tiny and perfect. It came beautifully packaged and quickly. The seller is fast to respond and very helpful. Totally worth the money. I’m going to buy another for a friend for her birthday!